Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Guess what boys and girls.  My pinky is asleep right now.  And it's travelling inward to my other fingers and feels really weird to type.

Boom. Mind explosion.

I've been keeping busy as of late by taking up being crafty.  Or at least attempting to be more hands on.  I feel better about watching so much TV if I also knit while doing so.  And I made a paper flower the other day.  I honestly thought it would look like complete crap but I kinda loved it and will be making more soon.

I'll try my best to start taking more photos of my crafty endeavors and I would love for more people to join me in trying to be a little bit craftier.  It makes the dreary months seem more productive when the darkness comes so quickly and we spend less time outside.  Not that it's dreary.  Unless you'd say sweltering temperatures and a lack of an air conditioner is dreary... Which I would...

Speaking of hobbies.  I've been taking pictures a lot more lately too.  I still need to get a tripod but I think I'm faring well so far.  Take a look at my beautiful city (and move here if you're not here already).

Bean, bean the magical fruit...

Nighttiming, baby


No comments:

Post a Comment