Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It is your birthday.

Guess what!

Today is my birthday!

I'm 25. And I've been having the BEST week!  I sort of feel like I can't even write down everything great that's been happening.  And for some reason, I feel like I've transgressed back to 11 year old me where I wrote in my journal about the best weekend ever where I rode a horse, swam, and turned 11.
Remind me to share old diary entries with you.  They're a hoot.

Anyway...I just wanted to share this day with you guys.  I made some awesome cake balls so as to buy the adoration of my coworkers on my birthday and this weekend is my super awesome quarter century Quentin Tarantino birthday. I'm pumped!

Just for funsies...lets look at little Amanda on her birthday. When she was obsessed with 101 Dalmatians.



That cake clearly looks just like me. I constantly wore red lipstick as a child. ;)

Fun Fact: I spent a good majority of my childhood birthdays in Florida.  Like any good Michigander would.

I sort of wonder if I was always as obsessed with my birthday as I am now.  I don't recall is but this craziness had to start somewhere!  Maybe I felt special because we always went to Florida for my big day. Who knows.

Another fun fact: In high school I made up a fake birthday just so that I could get balloons to walk around with like everyone else.  Summer birthdays are the worst when you're in school.  No one used to care about them at all.  Of course, that was pre internet. Pre Facebook birthday notifications.

Oh well!  Hope you all have a wonderful my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment