Thursday, November 1, 2012

Post Halloween Post

It's November!!!

I'm so excited because that means I get to go home to Michigan for a whole week soon! 

But before all of that goodness, I wanted to share my Halloween costumes from this year with you because I was super proud of myself.  I actually ended up making 2 costumes for myself (after the first fell apart). And I liked the second/backup costume even more than the first!

Baby Lamb - Inspired by the lamb in Lisa's head on the Simpsons?

The Hamburglar!

The lamb costume was the one I worked hardest on and ended up ruining by not having a good way to take it off.  oops!  But the Hamburglar costume was so much fun!  I wore it to work and to buy a hamburger for lunch and it was just perfect.

What did you do for Halloween this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment