Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January : currently



loving this new iPhone app - TimerCam.  It's awesome! I just learned that I can set my phone on it's side and take photos on a timer. It's going to come in handy for Project Life.

listening to my new 'Summer Feels' playlist on Spotify and longing for warmer weather.

craving margaritas! (see above)  John and I made a pitcher of them and watched Silver Linings Playbook on Saturday night.  It was pretty perfect.

wishing for time to go faster so it will be February and time to go on vacation!  We're going to the Florida Keys and it's going to be so amazing.

waiting for the weekend and John's birthday party.  We get to go bowling and play darts, what could be better?

missing Michigan and everyone there.  I've been watching a lot of 'Parenthood' lately and it makes me want to have big family dinners every week!



Just wanted to share a little tidbit into my mind mid week here!  I really can't wait til the weekend gets here.  But I'll bide my time by reorganizing and cleaning the apartment. :)

Hope your January is going swimmingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment