Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Faves: Hunger Games



Okay, so the Hunger Games movie has been in theaters for months now.  And yeah, I've seen it twice in that time.  And I've read through the entire series twice as well.

Some may say I have a problem.  To them, I say, "Um. Duh."

But I digress.  This "Friday Faves" is brought to you by the amazingness that is The Hunger Games.


I just got this print in the mail from Goodnightkittens Design and oh. my. god.  I love it.  I haven't found a frame for it yet but it's seriously awesome.  I saw their design on TeeFury and saw that they were Chicago based.  So I took a look in their shop and fell in love. I bought this within 10 minutes of finding it.


These cookies are so beautiful.  Lizy B over at Lizy B Bakes made them for the premier and I just love them.  I mean, look at that mockingjay!


I bought this vinyl Mockingjay decal for my laptop at C2E2.  I wish I could tell you what shop I got it through but there were too many that were similar and I didn't make a note of it.  Either way, I love it!


This GIF.  It cracks me up!!


This tumblr seriously had me laughing SO hard at work today.  If you love Mean Girls and Hunger Games, can we please be friends?  I mean seriously.  What a perfect combination! And bridging a generation gap!


Beanie Baby Hunger Games.  SO GOOD!! It's long.  But it's worth it. (that's what she said).  It's truer to the books than the movie was.  And I just love it.  You will too.

How about you?  Any favorite Hunger Games links to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment